Unsecured Personal Funding 1099 – Contracted Workers
Unsecured Personal Funding for 1099 Contracted Workers is for creditworthy borrowers who are seeking 'above average' amounts of capital. Borrowers must have a minimum 650 Credit Score on all three bureaus and earn a minimum $30,000 Adjusted Gross Income (AGI). Must be working with the same contractor for a minimum of 2 years.
NO Upfront Costs. 15% Success Fee If Funded
No Down Payment, No Collateral, or No Reserves needed. Borrowers pay a 15% (15pts) fee if successfully funded.
$10,000 to $400,000 - Funded in as little as a week.
3, 5, or 7 with rates as low as 6%* for well qualified borrowers. Monthly Payments of Principle and Interest.
Lines of Credit
Flexible Borrowing option. Variable interest rates as low as 10%* for well qualified borrowers. Monthly Payments of Principle and Interest.
*Lenders determine the interest rates, terms, and payments.
- 2+ Years of Clean Credit History: No recent late payments, no judgements, or liens. Collections must be older than a year. Bankruptcies must be discharged for a minimum of 2 years.
- 3+ Open Tradelines Accounts: Must be primary tradelines. No authorized users tradelines.
- 30% or Lower Revolving Debt Ratio: Can be pushed to 500/o in some cases.
- 680+ Credit Scores: Must be reporting on all 3 credit bureaus.
- No More Than 6 Inquiries on ALL Credit Bureau in the last 6 Months: The fewer the better.
- AGI of $30,000+ Provable Income: 1099, 2 Years Full Tax Return, 4506T (Must be contracted with same contractor of 2+ years.)
Copy of ID: Color Copy. Front and Back in PDF or JPEG format. Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport
Proof of Income: 1 Month Pay Stubs with and W2
Copy of Social Security Card: Color Copy, Front and Back in PDF or JPEG format and Back
Logins to Credit Monitoring Website: Must show all 3 scores. NO CREDIT KARMA.
3 Months of Personal Bank Statement: Must show direct deposit.
Utility Bill: Electric, Gas, Water, Waste, Cable, Telephone or Credit Card Statement.
Voided Personal Check: No Starter Checks. If no checks, a letter on bank letter head stating routing and account information (or) Direct Deposit Form issued by bank can substitute.