Unsecured Business Loans for
Sole Proprietors/Single Member LLC
Unsecured Business Loans for Sole Proprietors/Single Member LLC are for creditworthy borrowers who are seeking 'above average' amounts of unsecured capital. Borrowers must have a minimum 680 Credit Score on all three bureaus and earn a minimum $30,000 Adjusted Gross Income (AGI). Must be in business for a minimum of 2 years.
NO Upfront Costs. 15% Success Fee If Funded
No Down Payment, No Collateral, or No Reserves needed. Borrowers pay a 15% (15pts) fee when successfully funded.
$10,000 to $400,000 - Funded in 7 to 14 Days.
1, 3, or 5 year(s) with rates as low as 6%* for well qualified borrowers. Monthly Payments of Principle and Interest.
*Lenders determine the interest rates, terms, and payments.
- 2+ Years of Clean Credit History: No recent late payments, no judgements, or liens. Collections must be older than a year. Bankruptcies must be discharged for a minimum of 2 years
- 3+ Open Tradelines Accounts: Must be primary tradelines. No authorized users tradelines.
- 30% or Lower Revolving Debt Ratio: Can be pushed to 500/o in some cases.
- 680+ Credit Scores: Must be reporting on all 3 credit bureaus.
- No More Than 6 Inquiries on ALL Credit Bureau in the last 6 Months: The fewer the better.
- $50,000+ Gross Revenue: Must be in business minimum 2 Years. AGI over $30,000, 2 Years Business Tax Returns and 2 Years 1040 Returns, Schedule C, and 4506T
Copy of ID: Color Copy. Front and Back in PDF or JPEG format. Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport
Proof of Income: 1 Month Pay Stubs with and W2
Copy of Social Security Card: Color Copy, Front and Back in PDF or JPEG format and Back
Logins to Credit Monitoring Website: Must show all 3 scores. NO CREDIT KARMA.
3 Months of Business Bank Statement: Must show business revenue deposits.
Utility Bill: Electric, Gas, Water, Waste, Cable, Telephone or Credit Card Statement.
Voided Check: Must match provided Business Bank account information. No Starter Checks. If no checks, a letter on bank letter head stating routing and account information (or) Direct Deposit Form issued by bank can substitute.