“As a financial advisor, I need and expect the utmost in service for my clients, and that is exactly what BMC Enterprises always delivers. They handle all of the tedious paperwork and make the funding process painless. In fact, many of my clients have referred their friends and family members.”
"BMC Enterprises is fantastic. They took the time to understand my needs and then provided me with several options that ensured all my needs were met.The ongoing communication and quality of service is superb and at a level rarely seen or experienced these days in the finance industry."
"We would like to thank BMC, he was very helpful and dealt with our application efficiently."
"A very efficient and diligent service provided by BMC for our client who received their required funding in a timely fashion from application to completion. We will be recommending BMC Enterprises to our clients for all future funding requirements."
"I wanted to buy my 1st investment property. I had gone to a few banks, but they were not lending for investment properties. They were willing to loan me $15K, but that was not enough to do what I wanted to do. I went to a hard money lender, and they offered 75% LTV. But he also told me about BMC where they offered gap funding for the remaining 25% and rehab cost. I got $50K based upon my credit score and income. Bought the house, fixed it up and now have a renter in it. I was glad to learn about BMC. The $50K I got was a lot more than the $15K the bank was going to loan me."